At St. Peter's Evangelical Lutheran Church we celebrate that Christ has made us one body with many members, all receiving God's grace and unconditional love. In response, we share God's grace and unconditional love with all people. All people are welcomed, invited, and affirmed here. Everyone is of great importance in our life together.
As a Reconciling in Christ Church congregation, we welcome and invite all of God's people regardless of age, race, ethnicity, physical or mental abilities, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or economic status.
We believe all people are unique and valued individuals created by God and loved by God. We joyfully welcome you to join us in worship, prayer, patient listening, Bible study, service to others, care for all, outreach, fellowship, sacrificial stewardship and spiritual formation.
1. Jesus is Lord
2. Our congregation listens to God through prayer and silence to discern God's will.
3. Because of God's love and grace we gladly invite, welcome, and affirm others as partners in God's mission.
4. We use conflict as an opportunity to listen to God, to each other, and to forgive one another and seek reconciliation.
5. We encourage and listen to each other.
6. In our life together we are guided by faith and not fear.
7. We seek to recognize and respond to the needs of others in the name of Christ.
God's Purpose Statement
To listen to God and one another, to invite, welcome and serve our neighbors in the community.